1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women's health platform that provides telemedicine, medication delivery and care coordination in Spanish and English. Our vision is to address health equity by providing high quality, convenient and affordable women’s health services designed to be inclusive of underserved communities.
Today, we are active in 34 states + DC, and have exciting growth plans. We are rapidly expanding our offerings, and we are backed by some of the best healthcare & consumer investors pioneering digital health including Third Prime, Town Hall Ventures, SteelSky Ventures, RH Capital, Seae Ventures and GingerBread Capital, and more.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, supportive and mission-driven environment. We are a team of doctors, public health experts, designers, engineers and builders across the US committed to changing the face of healthcare, particularly for underserved communities.
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
As Twentyeight Health’s Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for supporting marketing strategy and executing campaigns to help Twentyeight reach our business objectives. You will play a crucial role in creating engaging content for marketing campaigns across various channels, conducting competitive research to drive strategic decisions, and monitoring campaign performance to provide valuable insights. You'll collaborate with our Senior Director of Marketing to optimize campaigns and contribute to the development of innovative marketing strategies. If you're a creative, motivated individual with a passion for marketing, this internship offers an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and make a meaningful impact in a dynamic marketing environment at a mission-driven company.
You will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing, Design & PR, Christina Azimi. Additionally, you may also interact with cross functional team members including our UI/UX and Graphic Designer.
- Create engaging content for various marketing campaigns on owned channels, including emails, text messages, website, and social media platforms.
- Ensure content aligns with the overall marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitor activities, and best practices in marketing.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on competitive research to improve our marketing strategies.
Campaign Performance Tracking & Optimization
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns, including key metrics such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and engagement levels.
- Prepare regular reports on campaign performance and provide actionable insights.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Marketing to develop recommendations for optimizing marketing campaigns based on performance data.
- Implement approved changes and continuously seek opportunities to enhance campaign effectiveness.
Marketing Strategy Support
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Marketing in the development of campaign strategies, ensuring alignment with business objectives and target audience.
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have:
- Current enrollment in a relevant bachelor's or master's degree program or recent graduate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset and an eye for design.
- Analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide recommendations.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Enthusiasm for marketing and a willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in marketing software/tools (e.g. Klaviyo, Canva, Adobe, etc.) is a plus.
- Spanish language proficiency is a plus.
6. Attributes we look for
- Passionate about healthcare and Twentyeight’s mission
- Self starter
- Structured, organized, and detailed-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven and resourceful to pursue opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Willing to work hard - no task is too small!
- Willing to learn - being open to giving and receiving feedback is a must
- Great team player who likes to have fun at work
7. Our cultural values
- Our mission is our north star, providing high quality healthcare to underserved women
- We treat people with care, including team members, our users, clinician partners, and pharmacy partners
- We hold ourselves to high standards
- We create an environment where people can show up as their authentic and best selves
- We have a growth mindset fueled by curiosity, openness to feedback, and focus on constant improvement
8. Compensation & Benefits
- Base compensation: $20/hour + eligible for overtime if working over 40 hours/week
9. How to apply
If you’re excited about this opportunity and eager to contribute to our team, please complete the application form and upload your resume here.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application!