Director of Payer Partnerships
1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women's health platform that provides telemedicine, medication delivery and care coordination in Spanish and English. Our vision is to address health equity by providing high quality, convenient and affordable women’s health services designed to be inclusive of underserved communities.
Today, we are active in 34 states + DC, and have exciting growth plans. We are rapidly expanding our offerings, and we are backed by some of the best healthcare & consumer investors pioneering digital health including Third Prime, Town Hall Ventures, SteelSky Ventures, RH Capital, Seae Ventures and GingerBread Capital, and more.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, supportive and mission-driven environment. We are a team of doctors, public health experts, designers, engineers and builders across the US committed to changing the face of healthcare, particularly for underserved communities.
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
As Director of Payer Partnerships, you will be responsible for identifying, closing and building strategic partnerships with payers (eg, Aetna, AmeriHealth Caritas, Centene, Humana, Molina, etc.). You will be responsible for all business development work with payers, from building a pipeline of opportunities all the way to signing strategic contracts. You will partner closely with the product, operations, and marketing teams to achieve company growth targets. Your role will be central to our strategy and will provide plenty of opportunities to develop. You will also have the opportunity to build a team over time.
You will report directly to the CEO, Bruno Van Tuykom. Additionally, you will be interacting with cross functional team members including our Head of Engineering, Director of Strategy & Product, Director of Marketing and our Head of CX & Operations
- Lead the company’s sales process for payer partnerships
- Expand initial strong pipeline of opportunities
- Manage the sales pipeline and growth targets
- Close existing and newly identified deals in pipeline
- Lead contract negotiations
- Build relationships and navigate organizations
- Build & lead the Payer Partnerships team over time
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have:
- 3-5 years of partnership / sales / business development experience with health payers
- Experience working with Medicaid plans (preferred)
- Experience developing and leading teams (preferred)
6. Attributes we look for
- Passionate about healthcare and Twentyeight’s mission
- Self starter
- Structured, organized, and detailed-oriented
- Strong analytics skills
- Driven and resourceful to pursue opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Great at building relationships
- Strong business development and sales skills
- Willing to work hard - no task is too small!
- Willing to learn - being open to giving and receiving feedback is a must
- Great team player who likes to have fun at work
7. Our cultural values
- Our mission is our north star, providing high quality healthcare to underserved women
- We treat people with care, including team members, our users, clinician partners, and pharmacy partners
- We hold ourselves to high standards
- We create an environment where people can show up as their authentic and best selves
- We have a growth mindset fueled by curiosity, openness to feedback, and focus on constant improvement
8. Compensation & Benefits
- Base compensation between $100,000 - 140,000
- Uncapped bonus (eg, strong performers can achieve $120-250k bonus)
- Attractive stock options package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid 12-week parental leave
- Fertility & family-forming assistance
- PTO that increases with tenure
- Access to 401k
- Additional work-from-home support & perks
9. How to apply
Please complete the application form and upload your resume here. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application!