1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women's health platform that provides telemedicine, medication delivery and care coordination in Spanish and English. Our vision is to address health equity by providing high quality, convenient and affordable women’s health services designed to be inclusive of underserved communities.
Today, we are active in 34 states + DC, and have exciting growth plans. We are rapidly expanding our offerings, and we are backed by some of the best healthcare & consumer investors pioneering digital health including Third Prime, Town Hall Ventures, SteelSky Ventures, RH Capital, Seae Ventures and GingerBread Capital, and more.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, supportive and mission-driven environment. We are a team of doctors, public health experts, designers, engineers and builders across the US committed to changing the face of healthcare, particularly for underserved communities.
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is excited about our missing and eager to join a dynamic team. As our first Product Manager, you will play a critical role in shaping the way that Twentyeight Health’s mission is translated into our platform including improving the client experience, expanding our healthcare offerings, building out user experiences for enterprise partners, and evolving our internal operational processes.
Twentyeight Health’s product development and tech implementation methodology is inspired by the Shape Up Basecamp. As a part of this methodology, you will work cross functionally with the engineering, marketing, design, partnership, operations and customer experience to identify insights, manage projects, and measure results.
You will report directly to the Cofounder, President & Chief Product Officer, Amy Fan, and work closely with our Head of Engineering and the engineering team. Additionally, you will be interacting with cross functional team members including our Director of Marketing, our Director of Payer Partnership Implementation, our UI & UX Designer, and our Customer Experience & Operations Managers.
- Drive key projects from ideation through planning, development, launch, and post-launch support to deliver delightful experiences and measurable impact on the business for users
- Build, prioritize and execute the product roadmap including prioritizing stories based on business impact including client engagement, retention, and growth
- Develop workflows and effectively project manage cross functionally with engineering, design, marketing and operations to understand impact of product changes, align on timelines and expected outcomes, and measure impact
- Partner closely with marketing and partnership teams to understand needs of external partners and to create consistent message throughout the entire user funnel
- Leverage data analytics and A/B testing to identify areas of improvement, measure success, and drive product decisions
We are looking for exceptional candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Fluent in product methodologies, creating product strategies, defining requirements, gaining cross functional alignment, launching products, and measuring results
- Experience managing and developing consumer-focused digital products with data-driven decision-making and integration of business goals & objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a talent for distilling complexity, communicating tradeoffs, and building alignment cross functionally
- High level of comfort with data analysis and strong ability to derive data-driven insights
- A track record of driving impact when faced with high complexity, ambiguous problems
- 3+ years of experience as a software Product Manager
- 2+ years of healthcare experience (preferably in a health tech startup!)
- Professional proficiency in Spanish
- Experience building & implementing an organic growth strategy across a variety of channels (e.g., referrals, SEO, email/SMS)
6. Attributes we look for
- Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, remote working environment.
- Ability to flex into a wide range of challenges in roles that may exist outside their scope of work in a fast-moving environment
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results against ambitious timelines
- Highly resourceful and able to think outside of the box to identify non-technical solutions or low-cost methods to prove theories before building product features
- Embrace learning and feedback, and have a desire to learn and grow as a designer
- A strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders but can work independently too
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Passion for our mission to advance health equity and supporting women
7. Our cultural values
- Our mission is our north star, providing high quality healthcare to underserved women
- We treat people with care, including team members, our clients, clinician partners, and pharmacy partners
- We hold ourselves to high standards
- We create an environment where people can show up as their authentic and best selves
- We have a growth mindset fueled by curiosity, openness to feedback, and focus on constant improvement
8. Compensation and benefits
As a fast growth startup, Twentyeight Health offers an attractive compensation package with equity. The expected base compensation for this role is $100,000-$130,000 with meaningful equity upside. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience. Additionally, we offer benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & family-forming assistance
- PTO that increases with tenure
9. How to apply
Please complete the application form and upload your resume here. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application!