Therapist - Contract
The US is one of the most dangerous developed countries to give birth and these poor maternal-fetal outcomes disproportionately impact minority women and underserved populations across major US cities.
Cayaba Care is building support services to reimagine how we improve outcomes in complex populations. Our team is focused on closing this gap through a combination of clinical and non-clinical services delivered in-home or in-office. The Cayaba Care model focuses on integration not replacement of patients’ primary Obstetric provider and reducing any barriers to the patient receiving the recommended care. We are a multidisciplinary team and recognize the importance of behavioral health to overall health.
What You’ll Do
- You will consult with clients and initiate mental health evaluations.
- You will help develop treatment plans, provide solution-focused and evidence-based treatment.
- You will assess clients using standardized assessment/screening tools and document all relevant data accordingly.
- You will help connect patients to relevant services and triage with appropriate interventions as needed.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Cayaba Care is an opportunity to work towards addressing our country’s maternal and fetal health crisis. Our team of clinicians is working together to help improve health outcomes in underserved populations. Opportunities for advancement with increasing administrative or management opportunities. At Cayaba Care, we are focused on building a company where individuals from all backgrounds have the opportunity to succeed and contribute to our mission.
Who You Are
- You are experienced in applying your knowledge and research to clinical problems
- You are self-motivated and independent
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines
- You are organized and document all information in an Electronic Medical Record
- Fluent in Spanish
- LCSW License
- Driver’s License
- 2+ years of experience providing clinical services
- Experience in Women' s Mental Health (Preferred)
- Half-pay of the hourly rate for any patient session where the patient canceled without 24-hour notice (not a reschedule)
- Cayaba Care will compensate contractors once, 8 hours, for onboarding/training and 4 hours quarterly for continuing education on our Cayaba Care model.
- Contractors will not be attending Daily Huddles, Weekly Recurring Meetings, or All-Hands meetings but will receive email communication for updates and can also be updated in 1:1 meeting.
- Contractors can get reimbursed for mileage as per the IRS mileage reimbursement rate for travel to patient homes.