Executive Assistant/Office Manager
About Cayaba Care
Our mission is to improve outcomes in underserved communities by reimagining how maternity care is delivered. Our team is focused on building technology-enabled solutions to deliver holistic, home-based clinical and non-clinical services to improve maternity/newborn outcomes.
To learn more about Cayaba Care, please visit www.cayabacare.com.
About the Job
We are seeking an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join the Cayaba Care to support the CEO, the Chief Medical Officer, and the company by supporting scheduling, expense/reimbursement management, travel coordination, and project management for key business objectives. This role will also manage our Newark and Philadelphia offices ensuring they are set up for the team to be productive and also coordinate office events.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about our mission to address the equity gap in marginalized communities and our values.
What You’ll Do
- Manage calendars for 3 - 4 executives to coordinate and schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Help manage day-to-day tasks, including vendor coordination, ordering supplies, logistical employee onboarding, and expense management
- Manage the agenda and follow-ups for company and key leadership meetings
- Organize meals, travel, company events, conferences
- Maintain offices and clinic with supplies and support on-site teams with administrative duties
- Provide scheduling and other support for key company projects
- Manage Company mail and key company administrative tools
Who you are
- 5+ years experience providing administrative support to executives
- Attention to detail and organized
- Ability to efficiently complete tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects/people simultaneously
- Proactive and innovative in problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in administrative software including G-Suite, Office suite, DocuSign, CRMs, expense management platforms, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in start-up or other fast-paced work environments
- Experience working with diverse teams with a culturally sensitive and competent perspective
What you’ll get
- Hours: Full-Time
- Location: Hybrid and in Philadelphia Office
- Travel: < 5%
- Salary: Competitive with market and level of experience
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Short Term Disability, 401K no company match, Paid Parental Leave & more
Our Cayaba Care Values:
Healthcare is Human: We partner with the communities we serve to address the unique needs of our patients and support whole person care.
Pursue Excellence: We earn & build trust with our patients, partners, & each other by striving for excellence without compromising our standards.
Uplift: We elevate and center underrepresented voices.
Embrace Innovation: We are creative & resourceful in getting things done.
Together, not alone: Moving maternal healthcare forward is a shared responsibility that we all care deeply about.